Friday, September 2, 2016

Pumpkin Spice Oreo: The Delicious Taste of Autumn

Pumpkin Spice Oreo












History: The Pumpkin Spice Oreo first showed up in stores during Fall 2014. I was excited. Pumpkin is a good flavor. It seemed appropriate for Oreo to hop on the bandwagon. Unlike many flavors, it seems Pumpkin Spice Oreo is a permanent seasonal flavor. Few variants have made the leap from temporary to annual; hopefully Caramel Apple manages to do so this year, too.

Cookie: A golden cookie. Perfectly fine as a carrier for the delicious Pumpkin creme. 

Creme: Fake Pumpkin with a distinct hint of cinnamon. It's not as good as, say, Pumpkin Pie, or even as good as Pumpkin coffee drinks, but it's good. Real good. Now that it's been around for a few years, I find it tied to happy fall memories. The right kind of cookie. 

Milk Taste-Test: Pretty great! If I may be so crazy as to suggest it, try dipping these into coffee. 

Gorgeability: Last time I owned them I actually put them into a ziploc so they would keep longer. I savored them. 

Verdict: 3/5 Oreos. 

No comments:

Post a Comment