Friday, September 2, 2016

Candy Corn Oreos: Corny Candy Oreos.

Candy Corn Oreos 




History: Candy Corn Oreos first showed up in Fall 2014, and I hated them then. They were re-released this year, and I hate them now. The thing about Candy Corn is that it is, well. It is downright delicious. I love it; a perfect texture, a perfect sugary sweet flavor. It's so good! I can eat Candy Corn by the handful. I can eat Candy Corn until it makes me sick. You would think an Oreo would just be two delicious Oreo cookies with some Candy Corn smooshed between them but...well, read on.

Cookie: Vanilla cookies, the old standby for "exciting flavor requires bland cookie."

Creme: Blandly sweet, much like other strange flavors. So you don't get the proper flavor of Candy Corn. Additionally, the texture is all wrong. Regular Oreo texture just does not manage to convey the pure pleasure of the Candy Corn experience. The aftertaste and, well, after-burp just don't do it any favors either. Might as well eat a jar of sugar.

Milk Taste-Test: No.

Gorgeability: None. Just buy a bag of Candy Corn.

Verdict: 2/5 Oreos.

No comments:

Post a Comment