Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Coconut Creme Oreo Thins Won't Make You Feel Coconuts

Coconut Creme Oreo Thins



History: Back in Fall 2015 they released "Coconut Creme Oreos," regular oreos with Golden cookies and coconut creme. There were bits of coconut in the creme. I liked them; not 'forever keeper' Oreos, but interesting. Apparently I was alone. I saw coconut creme oreos in clearance aisles at Target for months afterwards, and saw hundreds of packages while volunteering at a food pantry in May 2016. I was surprised they went with this as the second original flavor for the Thins line.

Cookie: A chocolate cookie thin cookie. Delicious; flavorful, but not overwhelming.

Creme: Coconut flavor, without the coconut texture. I'm actually a big fan of the coconut texture, and I don't think that the flavor itself translates as well without it. There's little reason to buy a package of these over a package of plain, mint, or even salted caramel Thins.

Gorgability: Just forgettable. I brought a package to work and barely anyone ate any.

Verdict: 1/5




No comments:

Post a Comment